It's been quite some time since this blog has been updated and while that is indeed a shame, I can't feel too sad. The countless hours spent creating this space in the years gone by was invaluable, as many visitors have passed through these posts since the last time it's been updated. Though having not been updated in a while, this space has a wealth of information and just having it available for people to find is worthwhile.

Having said that, with the 10th anniversary quickly approaching, I cannot let it pass by without using this platform to it's full extent. In the coming days, in effort to help in my way with the infowar, I'll be updating this place as much as I can. Stay tuned for that.

In the meantime, if anyone out there is interested in helping out around these parts, please contact me. We're looking for help with contributions to this blog and also moderation of the forums. If you have some spare time and want to give a hand in this battle for truth, send an email to 911canadawantsthetruth@gmail.com. Hope to hear from you soon!

0 comments