As I work towards getting this blog and everything related back up and running smoothly (and I'm still looking for help by the way), one of the first orders of business was to clean up and re-organize the truth community forums (http://truthcanada.freeforums.org) which was created as an add on to this place.  After all, networking, sharing information and just hanging with like minded folks is important once truth is discovered.  This is one way to help facilitate that.

So please, if you haven't been there yet, go check out the forums and better yet, join!  If you're a member already and haven't been there in a while, now is a good time to come back and continue sharing information.

I look forward to seeing you there!  And by the way, skeptics of 9/11 Truth are more than welcome as well as long as we all stay peaceful.  Join us!

2 comments

  1. Anonymous // 9:26 PM  

    Hello.
    Bravo, this phrase has had just by the way

  2. Anonymous // 10:28 AM  

    Hiya every one, nifty message board I have found It vastly useful and it has helped me out a great deal
    I hope to give something back & assist other people like this board has helped me

    _________________
    [url=http://iphoneusers.com]unlock iphone[/url]