I've been away from the blog for quite some time now, unfortunately. Time is a precious thing and hard to find sometimes. During my exodus however, I did use my time to help this blog along, even if it wasn't through posting. I have tried to ignore most other distractions as of late and focused on getting this new template up and running. The old one was becoming cumbersome and annoying. This one, to me, is much cleaner. I hope you like... because I ain't changin' it again anytime soon!

As for the posting? Well, now that the redesign is well on the way I can now refocus on that as well. Stay tuned.

4 comments

  1. Erik // 11:53 PM  

    Really interesting site.

  2. Vote For Me // 6:29 PM  

    I don't think you'll find many answers but good luck anyway.

  3. Stephen Eli Harris // 1:10 PM  

    Thanks Erik. I hope you pop by again!

  4. Stephen Eli Harris // 1:15 PM  

    Vote for me; we may never find the answers we want... but it's still important to keep asking them.