Mr. Chossudovsky is a prominant figure in Canada who fights for 9/11 Truth. From writing books to creating and distributing videos, he's a shining beacon of light in our great country.
A Profile From Wikipedia, the free encyclopediaMichel Chossudovsky is a Canadian economist. He is a professor of economics at the University of Ottawa.
Chossudovsky has taught as visiting professor at academic institutions in Western Europe, Latin America and Southeast Asia, has acted as economic adviser to governments of developing countries and has worked as a consultant for international organizations including the United Nations Development Programme (UNDP), the African Development Bank, the United Nations African Institute for Economic Development and Planning (AIEDEP), the United Nations Population Fund (UNFPA), the International Labour Organization (ILO), the World Health Organisation (WHO), the United Nations Economic Commission for Latin America and the Caribbean (ECLAC). In 1999, Chossudovsky joined the Transnational Foundation for Peace and Future Research as an adviser.
Chossudovsky is past president of the Canadian Association of Latin American and Caribbean Studies. He is a member of research organisations that include the Committee on Monetary and Economic Reform (COMER), the Geopolitical Drug Watch (OGD) (Paris)and the International People's Health Council (IPHC).
He is an active member of the anti-war movement in Canada, has written extensively on the war in Yugoslavia, and has been involved in the propagation of alternate theories regarding the September 11 terrorist attacks. He is a frequent contributor to Le Monde diplomatique, Third World Resurgence and Covert Action Quarterly. His publications have been translated into more than twenty languages. His latest book is titled America's "War on Terrorism".
He is editor for the Centre for Research on Globalization, which operates a website at globalresearch.ca. The Centre for Research on Globalization states to be "committed to curbing the tide of "globalisation" and "disarming" the New World Order". The center's latest story is on Impeaching President Bush (25 Mar 06).
- with Fred Caloren and Paul Gingrich, Is the Canadian Economy Closing Down? (Montreal: Black Rose, 1978)ISBN 0919618804
- Towards Captialist Restoration? Chinese Socialism After Mao (New York: St Martin's, 1986 and London: Macmillan, 1986) ISBN 0333384415
- The Globalisation of Poverty: Impacts of IMF and World Bank Reforms, (Penang: Third World Network, 1997) and (London: Zed, 1997) ISBN 8185569347 and ISBN 1856494020
- Exporting Apartheid to Sub-Saharan Africa (New Delhi: Madhyam, 1997) ISBN 8186816062
- 'Washington's New World Order Weapons Can Trigger Climate Change', (November 26, 2000)
- Guerres et Mondialisation: A Qui Profite Le 11 Septembre? (Serpent a Plume, 2002) ISBN 2842613872
- The Globalization of Poverty and the New World Order (Oro, Ontario: Global Outlook, 2003) ISBN 0973110910 – Excerpt: 
- America's "War on Terrorism" (Pincourt, Quebec: Global Research, 2005) ISBN 0973714719
So, now that you know a little about the man, why don't you check out this video which I've embedded on the site.
911, September 11th 2001, 911 Truth, 911 Eyewitness, 911 ommissions, 911 demolition, United 93, Current Affairs, Terrorism, 911 truth movement, Alex Jones, Illuminati, New World Order, 911 commission, 911 commission report, 9/11 truth canada, tyranny, Bush, Freedom, Cover Up, america, canada, Michel Chossudovsky